The 18 FEET LONG BED tilt bed frame rack is a high quality, durable frame straightening machine designed to accommodate full-frame or uni-body vehicle with 7,700 lb. lighting capacity. The two 10-ton "clear floor" pulling towers with 360 degree pulling capability and almost unlimited height and angle adjustment. It also comes standard with a pulling chain on each tower, roof/up pull attachment, .
• Tube Steel Design
• Tilt Bed
• Clear Floor
• 360 degree pulling capability.
• Designed to repair full-frame or uni-body vehicles
• Hydraulic tilt bed with 7,700 lb. lifting capacity
• Durable, heavy-duty constructions with powder coat finish
• 2 10-ton round pulling towers
• Adjustable tower collars-adjust pulling height and angle by a fraction on an inch.
• Quick disconnect hydraulic fitting & hose connection
• Drive-on ramps
• 18 FEET LONG Frame machine bed which is showing in the picture
• (2) 360 degree "clear floor" pulling towers w/10 ton hydraulics
• (2) Pull chains with hooks
• (2) Air/Hydraulic pumps(10,000 PSI)
• (2) High Pressure Hoses
• (2) Male and Female Quick Connectors
• (2) Drive on Ramps
• (1) Down puller attachment
• (2) Dead car dolly
• (1) Roof Attachment with chain guide
18 FEET 2 TOWER AUTO BODY FRAME MACHINE
Ships by truck freight. Forklift required at time of delivery, if no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
Products that are shipped freight and have free shipping are shipped to COMMERCIAL/BUSINESS ADDRESS with Loading Dock or Forklift. Buyer is responsible for unloading.
IF AVAILABLE: Residential address will apply $125.00 shipping charges if available + $120 Lift gate charge for residential address deliveries.
If buyer does not have COMMERCIAL/BUSINESS ADDRESS we can ship to shipping company terminal near the buyer and buyer can pick up from shipping company terminal at no additional cost.
Commercial Address Eligibility:
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
Locations outside of the continental US
• ***Shipping to *Puerto Rico, *Alaska, *Hawaii and all International buyers is additional Please contact us Before purchasing!
Return & Exchange Policy
Buyer have 14 days to return. Buyer pays for return shipping.
Once the 5starttools receives the item back from the buyer, 5startools Team have 2 business days to issue your refund. When the refund is issued, the buyer will receive an email letting them know that the refund has been issued.
It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for a PayPal refund to go through. If you paid with
a credit card, it may take up to 30 days to process, depending on your card provider.
The buyer will be charged a 15% Restocking fee.