USED Komatsu FG20ST-12 Cushion Tire Forklift SERIAL #556525A NISSAN ENGINE
METER READING: 30,783 Hours (might exceed due to use)
3,600 lbs. Max. Weight Capacity, 3 Stage Mast, 167” Max Lift Height, 78” Lowered Mast Height, 36” Forks, Side Shift, Nissan Engine, LP, Open Operator Station,
LP Tank / Propane Tank is not included
The engine starts and runs. The drivetrain engaged in forward and reverse. Brake pedal goes all the way (maybe the lines need to be bleed) however the forklift does come to a stop. The hydraulic system is operational and has 2 brand new lines. The main components appear to be in place and operational. Side shift is also in working order.
Currently located Kenosha, WI 53143
Shipping CHARGE $500.00
BUYERS MUST HAVE ARRANGEMENS TO UNLOAD.
BUYERS ARE WELCOME TO COME AND INSPECT BEFORE PURCHASING.
BUYERS CAN ALSO PICK UP OR MAKE THERE OWN SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS.
WE WILL NOT SHIP TO ALASKA, HAWAII, VIRGIN ISLAND OR PUERTO RICO.
FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE CONTACT US FOR QUOTES.
USED Komatsu FG20ST-12 Cushion Tire Forklift
Shipping PLEASE NOTE: This item is shipped Freight
Ships by truck freight. Forklift required at time of delivery, if no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
Products that are shipped freight and have free shipping are shipped to COMMERCIAL/BUSINESS ADDRESS with Loading Dock or Forklift. Buyer is responsible for unloading.
IF AVAILABLE: Residential address will apply $125.00 shipping charges if available + $120 Lift gate charge for residential address deliveries.
If buyer does not have COMMERCIAL/BUSINESS ADDRESS we can ship to shipping company terminal near the buyer and buyer can pick up from shipping company terminal at no additional cost.
Commercial Address Eligibility:
- Must be zoned commercial or industrial
- Must be owned or leased by a registered business
- Must have receiving hours between 8am & 5pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be accessible by a tractor trailer
- Must be equipped with a loading dock (48”- 52”) or a forklift to quickly and safely unload freight
- Notification or appointment will not be provided prior to delivery
- Residential or home businesses
- Farms or Ranches
- Limited Access Locations
- Limited access may also include commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Camps, places of worship, educational institutions, construction sites, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, military base/installations, mine sites, some government facilities, schools, businesses located outside city limits, rural locations and farms.
- Deliveries requiring an appointment or delivery notification
Locations outside of the continental US
• ***Shipping to *Puerto Rico, *Alaska, *Hawaii and all International buyers is additional Please contact us Before purchasing!
Return & Exchange Policy
Buyer have 14 days to return. Buyer pays for return shipping.
Once the 5starttools receives the item back from the buyer, 5startools Team have 2 business days to issue your refund. When the refund is issued, the buyer will receive an email letting them know that the refund has been issued.
It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for a PayPal refund to go through. If you paid with
a credit card, it may take up to 30 days to process, depending on your card provider.